The exterior of your house sets expectations. It’s the first impression for prospective buyers or renters if you’re selling or renting your property. It’s the first thing you see when you pull into your driveway each day.
Improving the exterior of your property can turn its look and feel from old to new. Our exterior home improvement services include (but not limited to) siding repair & replacement, decks, patios, firepits, window replacement, roofing, HVAC, painting and more.
Our process is simple… let’s discuss what you need, we provide an estimate and with your approval we get the job done on time and within budget.
Our Recent Projects
- Excellent Company, Victor has always been on time and reliable for all my service needs. He makes sure and follows up and that all work is completed to my satisfaction. Will certainly recommend Property Pro Services.
- I have called Kemar Walsh at Property Pro Services LLC three times over the past 2 years. Each time he has responded quickly, and performed outstanding work at my house each time! I highly recommend the services…
- Reliable, trustworthy, knowledgeable professional contractors...these are your people! Property Pro tackles the rehab & repairs! Investment property or your current residence! Also, Vic speaks fluent English and Spanish!
- I would highly recommend Property Pro Services. Kemar and the team at Property Pro Services provide quality service and get it done in a very timely manner. When you need it done quickly call Kemar at Property Pro Services.
- I have had the best experience with Property Pro Services. Victor is knowledgeable, professional, and responsive to all of my requests. I highly recommend this company for all of your maintenance needs.
- I had to give this company the 5 stars that it deserves. Anytime I need something done to my home, I called Vic who has always showed up on time. Vic is reliable and very professional and takes pride in the work that he does. I recommend this company to anyone needing work done and provide them with Vic’s name. Thanks again Vic.